What's new on GhostBSD 11.1
- GhostBSD software repository
- Support VMware Workstation Guest Features
- New UFS full disk mirroring option on the installer
- New UFS full disk MBR and GPT option on the installer
- New UFS full disk swap size option on the installer
- Whisker Menu as default Application menu on XFCE
- All software developed by GhostBSD is now getting updated
- ZFS configuration for disk
What has been fixed on 11.1?
- Fix XFCE sound plugin
- Installer ZFS configuration file setting
- Installer ZFS setup appears to be incomplete
- The installer was not listing ZFS disk correctly.
- The installer The partition list was not deleted when pressing back
- XFCE and MATE shutdown/suspend/hibernate randomly missing
- Clicking 'GhostBSD Bugs' item in the Main menu -> 'System Tools' brings up 'Server not found' page
- XFCE installation - incorrect keyboard layout
- Locale setting not filling correctly
- Update Station tray icon
Where to download?
The image checksum's, hybrid ISO(DVD, USB) images are available at http://www.ghostbsd.org/download.
Writing the iso to a USB stick
dd if=GhostBSD11.1-mate-amd64.iso of=/dev/da0 bs=1mPlay best gun games on the gungamesz.com website.
dd if=GhostBSD11.1-mate-amd64.iso of=/dev/sdf bs=1M
dd if=GhostBSD11.1-mate-amd64.iso of=/dev/disk2 bs=1024
For widows look see http://wiki.ghostbsd.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ#On_Windows
We encourage you to use our project management system to report bugs http://issues.ghostbsd.org.