The second ALPHA build of the 4.0-RELEASE release cycle is now available on SourceForge for the amd64, i386 architectures.
Where to download
The image checksums, ISO images and USB images are available here:
Changes and problem fixed between 4.0-ALPHA1 and 4.0-ALPHA2 include:
- Network Manager permision fixed.
- Network Manager packaging fixed.
- GhostBSD GBI Installer for virtual box fixed
- Auto partitionign for virtual box fixed
- installing on an entire disk fixed
- Network in Virtualbox does not work.
A special thanks to those who had reported any issue.
Please be aware this release provides willing users, beta testers and developers with a system to test out new features in the upcoming release. This release may contain buggy code and features, so we encourage you to run it only on non-critical systems.
Note: Developers can't fix problem that we are not aware and can't reproduce, if you report a problem give us a detailed reports that we can reproduce the problem.
We look forward to receiving your feedback. Thank you for using GhostBSD and have a lot of fun beta testing GhostBSD!