$405 gained $4595 to go! Help us achieve our goal of $5000!
Ajouter un commentaire
The second release candidate builds of the 3.5 release is now available on SourceForge for Mate, Xfce, LXDE and Openbox on amd64 and i386 architectures..
GhostBSD LXDE GhostBSD Openbox
Where to download
The image checksums, ISO images and USB images are available here:
Please be aware this release provides users, beta testers and developers with a system to test out new features in the upcoming release. RC2 may contain buggy code and features, so we encourage you to run it only on non-critical systems.
Note: Developers can't fix problem that we are not aware and can't reproduce, if you report a problem give us a detailed reports that we can reproduce the problem.
Changes between RC1 and RC2 include:
- FreeBSD 9.2 RC4 to FreeBSD 9.2 REALEASE.
- i386 Openbox Menu has been fix.
- Installer "Customize Partitionnig" option windows title has been change.
- Bxpkg Update Manager don't work properly and can harmed the system if used.
- GDM mouse might hang, but should be usable.
We look forward to receiving your feedback. Thank you for using GhostBSD and have fun testing the RC!