$350 gained $4650 to go! Help us achieve our goal of $5000!
GhostBSD 3.0 BETA1 LXDE is ready to test.
The LXDE BETA images for the upcoming GhostBSD 3.0 is now available. This release provides users and developers a system to test out new installer features in the upcoming release. This beta may contain buggy code and features, so we are encouraged you to run it only on non-critical systems.
Changes since Stable 1
- FreeBSD 9.0 r3 to FreeBSD 9.1-BETA1.
- New look more clean and clear.
- Major Installer bug as been fix.
- The installer was swamping the entire disk as been fix.
- If the installation have an error it will now tell you.
- FreeBSD 9.1
- Gnome2 and 3(Gnome 3 will be release later)
- New graphical installer!
- New look!
- Support for ZFS
- Support for UFS-SU+J
- Improvements to wifi
- And much more!
- ZFS is not fully tested.
- GhostBSD LXDE BETA1 do not fit on a CD
- Wifi configuration in /etc/rc.conf
Report bugs by the mailing list, the development portal or by the forum.
If you get an installation error please provide us with /tmp/.pc-sysinstall/pc-sysinstall.log and the full explanation of the way you have configured it.