Eric has announced the availability of the first Xfce beta development images for the upcoming GhostBSD 3.5. This release provides users and developers with a system to test out new features in the upcoming release. This beta may contain buggy code and features, so we encourage you to run it only on non-critical systems.
New additions to GhostBSD 3.5
- FreeBSD 9.2
- Replacing Gnome2 By Mate 1.6
- Xfce 4.10
- Updated graphical installer!
- GTP disk scheme supported by the installer
- Installer free disk option added
- LibreOffice has been replaced by Apache OpenOffice.
- Gimp has been added.
- gTumb has been added.
- Evolution has been replaced by Thunderbird
- Portupgrade has been added to manage update and install software with FreeBSD ports.
- Pkgng is Available to install software.
- A new look on the hood!
- Added fish has default shell.
GhostBSD LXDE, Openbox and Mate are not yet ready. Chance are that some will be released on 3.5 beta 2 or 3.
Report bugs to http://www.ghostbsd.org/problem_report.