GhostBSD 3.0 BETA 1 Gnome 2 ready for a test.
The Gnome 2 BETA1 images for the upcoming GhostBSD 3.0 are now available. This release provides users and developers with a system to test out new installer features in the upcoming release. This beta may contain buggy code and features, so we encourage you to run it only on non-critical systems.
Changes since Stable
- FreeBSD 9.0 r3 to FreeBSD 9.1-BETA1.
- New cleaner look.
- Some installer bugs have been fixed.
- Rhythmbox tray icon has been fixed.
New additions to GhostBSD 3.0 Gnome
- FreeBSD 9.1
- Gnome2 and 3(Gnome 3 will be release later)
- New graphical installer!
- New look!
- Support for ZFS
Support for UFS-SU+J on ZFS
- Improvements to wifi
- and much more!
- If the installer gets an error, it still shows that the installation has been successful.
- ZFS is not fully tested.
GhostBSD LXDE will be released a week after each release of Gnome 2.
Note that GhostBSD LXDE BETA1 does not fit on a CD.
We hope to fix that for the 3.0 release.